RRB NTPC 2019-20 exam dates are now out. As per the latest updated the RRB NTPC CBT stage 1 exam is scheduled for 15th Dec, 2020. Check the exam date details here. Since the exam date is released, its high time that the candidates should start preparing for the exam. This is an exam for which there is no dearth of exam takers. This railways exam will come up with huge opportunities thus, while preparing for the upcoming exams like IBPS Clerk 2020 and SSC CGL one must even start working on RRB NTPC preparation strategy as well. Especially, those who plan to give this particular exam must start preparing for the same right away. Give a free mock test of RRB NTPC and know the topics and areas where you lack. Since, we know that the competition for this particular exam will be high so why not give yourself an edge among other aspirants by starting to prepare for it early.
Keeping aspirants in mind those who have already started or those who are about to start their RRB NTPC 2019-20 exam preparation, we have come up with this article. The article talks about how RRB NTPC preparation strategy to ace the exam in 4 weeks. Aspirants must be knowing the importance of a study plan, however in this article we will talk about how to implement the study plan. First, let’s take a look at the RRB NTPC stage 1 exam pattern.
RRB NTPC 2019 CBT Stage I Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
Keeping in mind the above exam pattern let’s have a look at the 1-month study plan.
RRB NTPC 2019 Study Plan
|Day||Mathematics||General Intelligence & Reasoning||General Awareness|
|Day 1||Number System||Analogies||History|
|Day 2||Simplification||Number and Alphabetical Series||Geography|
|Day 3||Solve RRB NTPC Mock Test||Coding and Decoding||Economics|
|Day 4||Ratio and Proportions||Mathematical Operations||Polity|
|Day 5||Percentage||Similarities and Differences||Science|
|Day 6||Data Interpretation||Analogies||Solve RRB NTPC Free Mock Test|
|Day 7||Time & Work||Blood relations||History|
|Day 8||Time & Distance||Analytical reasoning||History|
|Day 9||SI & CI||Syllogism||Geography|
|Day 10||Profit & loss||Para Jumbles||Geography|
|Day 11||Algebra||Venn diagrams||Economics|
|Day 13||Data interpretation||Solve RRB NTPC Mock Test||Solve Mock Test|
|Day 14||Geometry||Data sufficiency||Polity|
|Day 15||Trigonometry||Statement conclusion||Polity|
|Day 16||Mensuration||Statement courses of action||Solve RRB NTPC Mock Test|
|Day 17||Average||Decision making||Science|
|Day 18||Elementary statistics||Analogy||History|
|Day 19||Number system||Number & alphabetical series||History|
|Day 20||Data interpretation||Solve RRB NTPC Mock Test||Science|
|Day 22||Number system||Mathematical operations||Geography|
|Day 23||Ratio & Proportions||Similarities & difference||Economics|
|Day 24||Percentage||Blood relations||Economics|
|Day 25||Time & Work||Analytical reasoning||Polity|
|Day 26||Time & distance||Syllogism||Polity|
|Day 27||Solve RRB NTPC Mock Test||Para Jumbles||Polity|
|Day 28||Data Interpretation||Syllogism||Polity|
|Day 29||SI & CI||Para Jumbles||Science|
|Day 30||Profit & loss||Venn diagrams||Science|
This is the study plan for RRB NTPC 2019 exam; however, everyone has their own methodologies of implementing a study plan and those who are able to implement it well gain an edge above other aspirants. Mentioned below are few important pointers that are to be considered while implementing a study plan for RRB NTPC 2020 exam.
- Attempt RRB NTPC free mock test that will help you understand your preparation level in a better way. The mock tests give you an insight as on what areas you need improvement and which are your strong areas.
- Analyse the mock test given and by analysis we don’t mean to simply check your rank and score, but an in-depth analysis is to be done including correct answers with detailed explanations of all incorrectly answered questions. The analysis includes: your strengths and weaknesses, scope of improvement if any and your rank among other test takers.
- After knowing your strong and weak areas better, start practicing topic-wise tests especially on the topics for which there is scope for improvement. This way you will not only be able to work on topics in which you are weak, but will even get a good way of clarifying conceptual doubts if any.
- After working on your weak areas, again take a mock test to see if you have improved upon the above-mentioned things. Is your conceptual clarity better now or are you able to score better in the areas you were lacking? Answer to these questions will help you achieve your goal well.
- Keep revising concepts even if you are not lacking in them. In short, don’t lose focus on your strong areas either.
- The last week of the preparation should be based completely on revision. Practice previous year papers and keep attempting mock tests.
The level of RRB NTPC 2019-20 exam will be extremely high thus, you need to stay prepared accordingly. This RRB NTPC preparation strategy shall help you in a better way. Stay tuned for more relevant articles on RRB NTPC 2019.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"