RRB JE CBT 1 was conducted today for 14,033 vacancies. For the benefit of the aspirants of who have this paper in tomorrow & onwards shifts, we are publishing the list of the questions asked in the General Awareness & General Science sections. Let’s have a look:
GA | GS Questions asked in RRB JE CBT 1- 2nd Shift- May 22, 2019
- Who is considered the Father of History?
- How many elements are there in the 3rd period of the periodic table?
- Which is the lightest metal?
- What’s the formula of ‘Sindoor’?
- What’s the atomic number of Gold?
- Which is the smallest gland in the human body?
- Who gave the theory of ‘Survival of the Fittest’?
- What’s the total number of metalloids?
- What causes Blue Baby Syndrome?
- A question on algae
- Where is Dal lake located?
- What’s the purpose of Hydrometer?
- A question on focal distance of lens
- A question on Newton’s First Law
- A question on decibel
- How to measure Radioactivity?
- A question on Escape Velocity
- What’s the range of a Platinum Thermometer?
- Which is the longest river in Asia?
- A question on Article 324
- What’s the full form of PETA?
- What is Peru’s Capital?
- Where is Sabarimala temple located?
- Who is the current Chief Election Commissioner?
- A question on Article 32
- Who is the CM of Kerala?
- Which Indian IPL Captain won 100 matches?
- What’s the capital of Norway?
- Who’s the education minister of Delhi?
- Where is Khardung La Pass?
- Who is the current chairman of ISRO?
- Who is PC Ghosh?
- Who is the Governor of Uttarakhand?
- What is Shakti Mission?
- Who is the Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Navy?
- Which fruit is not a multi-seeded one?
We are sure that this collation will be of help to you. Please prepare on all of these questions and the topics they belong to as some questions may get repeated in the upcoming shifts. Read the analysis of the 1st Shift here.Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"