RBI Grade B 2022 notification: RBI Grade B examination is the most reputed government-level examination in India. Aspirants who wish to contribute to the Indian financial setup and enjoy the benefits of a high salary should never miss out on this particular job opportunity. There are so many people out there who don’t even know that such an opportunity exists for them.
Here is the possible and tentative schedule for RBI Grade B 2022 notification:
|RBI Grade-B 2022: Important Dates|
|Release of RBI Grade B Notification||21st March 2022|
|Online Application Form Starts||28th March|
|Online Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges till||18th April 2022|
|Phase-I Exam Date||To be notified|
|Phase-I Result||To be notified|
|Phase-I Cut-Off||To be notified|
|Phase-II Call Letter||To be notified|
|Phase-II Exam Date||To be notified|
Now obviously these dates are tentative and are highly subjected to changes. However, it does give an idea that aspirants can start their preparations beginning today. It’s not that RBI Grade B will be conducted by the RBI for the first time. The exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria, and all other co-factors are available for all the aspirants to look at.
START NOW TO CRACK RBI GRADE B
RBI Grade B 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
You need to check them before filling out the forms.
Qualification details: A candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university or college with at least 60% marks (General category) and 50% marks for aspirants who belong to the category of SC, ST, and PWD category.
60% or more marks in both 10th and 12th standard for general category and 50% or more for SCT, ST, and PWD category.
- The candidate should be of age from 21 to 30 years.
- People pursuing Ph.D. and M.Phil. will have an age limit of 32 and 34 (lower and upper limit)
- The upper age limit is for the people who have work experience of commercial banks or financial institutions. The age relaxation goes along with the years of work experience you have. The upper limit for them is 33 years.
- 5 years of age relaxation is given to Ex-serviceman
- SC and ST category will also get 5 years of relaxation
- 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for the physically handicapped category
- Defense personnel who got disabled is given three years of relaxation
Number of Attempts: Six attempts are the most you can give for the RBI Grade B exam.
Syllabus for Phase-I Examination:
Reasoning: Syllogism, Circular Arrangement, Verbal Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, inequality, Coding-Decoding, Arrangement and Pattern, Blood Relations, Ordering & Ranking, Direction and Distance, Machine Input-Output, Linear Arrangement.
Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio and Proportion, Algebra, Time and Work, Average, Trigonometry, Percentage, Set Theory, Mensuration, Data Interpretation, Permutation & Combination, Speed, Probability, Distance and Time.
English Language: Vocabulary, Grammar, Error Spotting, Passage Making, Jumble Words, Sentence Framing, Fill in the Blanks, Reading Comprehension.
General Awareness: Indian Financial System, Indian Banking System, Banking Terms, National Institution, Monetary Plans, Current Affairs.
Phase I: Multiple choice-based questions will be asked. 1 mark for the right answer and 0.25 negative marking for the wrong answer. The total duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
Sections in Phase I
- General Awareness – 80 questions for 80 marks each
- English Language – 30 questions for 30 marks each
- Quantitative Aptitude – 30 questions for 30 marks each
- Reasoning – 60 questions for 60 marks each
This phase includes both subjective and objective-type questions. It consists of three papers of 100 marks each for a duration of 1.5 hours.
- Economic and Social Issues paper will have objective-type questions for 100 marks with a duration of 90 minutes.
- Finance and Management/Economics/Statistics paper will also have objective type questions for the duration of 90 minutes for 100 marks
- English language paper will be subjective for 100 marks with a total time of 90 minutes
Still, got some questions? Tell us in the comments below.
START NOW TO CRACK RBI GRADE B
A Beginner’s Approach to RBI Grade B Exam preparation
Life of an RBI Grade B Officer: Lifestyle, Salary, Career Growth
Also, follow us on Facebook for daily updates regarding the RBI Grade B exam.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- Download Free Study Material Here
Free Mock Tests & Relevant Articles for the Upcoming Exams