RBI Assistant Mains 2020 exam was earlier to be held on 29th March 2020, however due to COVID-19 the exam got postponed. The revised RBI Assistant Mains exam dates will be announced later by the bank. RBI Assistant Prelims 2020 results were out on 3rd March 2020 and those who are already through with this must not wait for the mains date, but should continue their Mains exam preparation. RBI Assistant mains 2020 is an important exam for which we will be discussing the GA section in this article. We will be helping the aspirants in knowing them how to score well in the GA section for RBI Assistant mains 2020. In order to practice more candidates can take a free mock test for RBI Assistant Mains 2020.
Let’s first take a quick glance at the RBI Assistant Mains 2020 exam pattern.
RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Exam Pattern:
|S. No.||Name of Objective Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 mins|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 mins|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 mins|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 mins|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 mins|
General Awareness section as all candidates must be knowing is an important one and aspirants can score really good if he or she is well versed with the current happenings in the world. Before going into details, it’s important to understand the composition of the GA section first. It majorly includes three sub topics including: Current Affairs, Banking Awareness and Static Awareness. Though, this section is quite vast and is a never ending one at times it becomes difficult to predict the type of questions. What we would suggest you on how to score well in the GA section for RBI Assistant mains 2020 exam is to develop the habit of learning and revising the same on a daily basis.
As far as important topics for GA section for RBI Assistant mains 2020 is concerned, mentioned below are few of these which are a must:
- Banking Awareness
- Current Affairs of past 5 to 6 months
- Static Awareness
- Honours, Books, Authors, Awards and Meetings etc
- Capitals and CMs etc…
As far as Current Affairs is concerned don’t forget to keep taking notes on regular basis so that it comes handy to the aspirants while revising the same. One must study topics like:
- National/International events
- Obituaries etc…
In banking awareness for RBI Assistant mains 2020 exam major topics which are to be covered include:
- In depth knowledge of markets, cheques etc.
- Initiatives or steps taken by the government or banks
- Bi-monthly policy
- Abbreviations and terminologies related to banks and banking industry
- Banking history
As far as static awareness is concerned, below mentioned are few areas to focus on for RBI Assistant mains 2020 examination:
- Sports personalities in news
- New appointments if any
- Sports events, awards events etc
- Capitals of countries and their currencies
- Recently released books and their authors
- Headquarters and chairpersons of organizations
- National parks, temples, airports, wildlife sanctuaries etc.
- Important dates, days and their themes
How to Prepare for GA Topics for RBI Assistant Mains 2020
Here in we are suggesting few tips and preparation resources as how to prepare and score well in GA section for RBI Assistant Mains 2020:
- Daily reading of a newspaper is a must. Moreover, those who don’t read newspapers must watch news to keep themselves updated with the current happenings.
- Download and revise our monthly coverage of Bazooka.
- Revise current affairs on a daily basis and keep preparing notes for each topic separately.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of GA section and devote proper time to this one including other sections.
- Just memorise the static part once as it does not change.
- Revise GK notes and other important PDFs at PracticeMock platform.
- Make a note of all the basic banking terms and their abbreviations.
- Go through our weekly Current Affairs PDF which will give you detailed insight about lot of current events and happenings.
- Download PracticeMock app for attempting current affairs quizzes.
So, this is all about how to prepare and score well for the General awareness section for RBI Assistant 2020 mains examination. Following these simple steps will surely help you achieve success and boost your exam preparation. So, don’t wait for the RBI Assistant mains 2020 exam dates to come and rather stay prepared well in advance and give yourself an edge above other candidates appearing for the same.
Stay tuned for recent updates on RBI Assistant mains 2020 exam. For more related blogs on RBI Assistant Mains exam 2020 check the below mentioned links.
- Preparation Tips for Reasoning Ability Section for RBI Assistant Mains 2020
- RBI Assistant Mains 2020- English Section Preparation Tips
- How to Score Well in Computer Knowledge in RBI Assistant Mains 2020
- RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Previous Years’ Cut Offs
- Tips to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude – RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2020
PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"