RBI Assistant Mains 2020 exam has been postponed because of the COVID – 19 outbreak. Earlier the RBI Assistant mains 2020 exam was scheduled for 29th March, 2020 featuring a total of 926 vacancies. The new date for the RBI Assistant mains 2020 exam has not been announced yet and will be announced later on the bank’s website. Since the RBI Assistant mains 2020 exam dates got postponed, candidates get a little more time to practice for their RBI Assistant mains examination. Don’t stop practicing with this news rather, we suggest you to double your practice by revising your exam schedule. In this article we will give you how to score well in computer knowledge in RBI Assistant Mains 2020 exam.
RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of Objective Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 mins|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 mins|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 mins|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 mins|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 mins|
|Total||200||200||135 mins (2 hours & 15 mins)|
Take a look at the RBI Assistant mains 2020 exam pattern. According to this the test of computer knowledge has 40 questions of 40 marks which is to be completed in a time duration of 20 minutes. Here we will discuss some smart tips about how to score well in computer knowledge section for RBI Assistant Mains 2020 exam. After the delay of the exam aspirants now have enough time to prepare for this and they can start their preparation by taking a free mock test of RBI Assistant mains 2020 exam. This is probably the right time to utilize this exam delay in a proper manner and start revising all your concepts once again.
Important Topics for Computer Knowledge Section for RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Exam
Before we move ahead and discuss the strategy on how to score well in computer knowledge section for RBI Assistant Mains 2020, let’s discuss few important topics to be prepared thoroughly for RBI Assistant mains 2020 exam. The basic idea behind sharing these tips to prepare for computer knowledge section is to help candidates to achieve high score in the upcoming RBI Assistant mains 2020 exam.
- Windows Operating System
- The basic idea of Database management
- Hardware and Software Basics
- The primary idea of Hacking, Security tools and Viruses
- History of Computers
- Basics of MS-Office
- Primary knowledge of the Internet and its use
- Fundamental ideas of Networking and Communication
- Input/Output Device
- Computer Shortcut Keys
- Full Form & Abbreviations
- IP address full forms
This section basically tests your basic knowledge about Computers and is all having computer knowledge. It is an important section of the RBI Assistant mains exam, however generally aspirants tend to ignore the importance of it. We cannot deny the fact that computer knowledge these days is essential for any job, role or responsibility and any candidate applying for these bank jobs must have a sound knowledge of this. Higher level of knowledge is not required, but a basic understanding has to be there.
After knowing the important topics an aspirant may feel that there is so much to work upon. However, we would suggest you not to jump on hardcore computer books from the very beginning. Try and practice previous year papers to get an idea of the kind of questions being asked previously. Moreover, practicing RBI Assistant mains mock test can do much of the trick.
How to Prepare for Computer Knowledge Section for RBI Assistant Mains 2020
Computer knowledge section is not to be ignored as it can be a game changer. It can fetch you good marks if prepared well. Here are few tips as how to prepare for the computer knowledge section for RBI Assistant mains exam.
- By now we are assuming that you must have done the complete syllabus as the exam was earlier scheduled for 29th March itself. If yes, then keep on revising whatever topics you have done in the computer knowledge section. Revision is the key to success.
- Take RBI Assistant mains mock tests and practice questions in computer knowledge section.
- An integrated and a systematic approach needs to be followed. Chapter-wise revision is to be done and keep on taking mock tests on the basis of each topic covered.
- Solve computer knowledge quizzes on regular basis.
- Answering questions quickly and accurately is the basis of each section. To answer questions well in the computer knowledge section, keep practicing conversions as questions can be expected based on calculations.
This is all that we have about how to prepare for computer knowledge section for RBI Assistant mains 2020 exam. Following these simple steps will surely help aspirants to fetch good marks in this section.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"