RBI Assistant 2020 recruitment notification came out on Dec 23, 2019, announcing 926 vacancies. Thus, those who wish to work with one of the most reputed banking organizations it is a golden opportunity for them. As far as the online registration is concerned today that is Jan 24, 2020, is the RBI Assistant 2020 last date of online application submission. Please note that earlier the last day of application was Jan 16 which was extended to Jan 20; and then it was again extended to Jan 24. It doesn’t look like that this deadline will be extended again. So don’t wait for the deadline and apply as soon as possible. Mentioned below are other important dates of RBI Assistant 2020.
RBI Assistant 2020- Important Dates
|Website Link Open||23.12.2019 to 24.01.2020|
|Payment of Examination Fees (Online)||23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||February 14 & 15, 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||March 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2019 – How To Apply
It is very important to fill in all the details correctly while submitting the online application form. We are here with the steps to guide the aspirants to apply online for RBI Assistant 2020.
- Click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” on the RBI website.
- Select the tab “Click here for New Registration” to register application.
- Fill in Name, Contact Details and Email Id. A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and is displayed on the screen.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates those who are unable to fill in the application in one go, they can save the already entered data by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Aspirants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application as you will not be able to make any changes to the application after clicking the Final Submit button.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Before clicking on the final submit button make sure to preview and verify the entire application once.
- Click the payment tab and proceed for payment.
- Click the Submit button.
The exam fee for RBI Assistant is Rs 450. However, if you belong to the SC/ST/PWD/EXS category, you need to pay only Rs 50. If you have already applied for RBI Assistant 2020, start practising for the exam by taking a Free Mock Test. Below are other important details of this notification.
Aspirants can check the detailed RBI Assistant 2020 syllabus here. So, those who haven’t done the online submission yet, don’t wait anymore as today is the last day to do so. Furthermore, aspirants can check RBI Assistant Prelims Study Plan.
This is all from us related to the last date of online application submission of RBI Assistant 2020 which is today. Stay tuned for more informative articles related to RBI Assistant 2020 Prelims and Mains examinations and don’t forget to take a Free Mock of RBI Assistant 2020 Prelims.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"