The RBI Assistant 2020 Prelims exam is scheduled for 14th Feb, 2020. Its recruitment notification was out on 23rd Dec, 2019 and the application procedure started from the same date, however the last date to apply online for RBI Assistant 2020 has been extended till 20th Jan, 2020. Mentioned below are the details of this important information.
Important Dates RBI Assistant 2020 Exam
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||23/12/2019|
|Closure of registration of application||20/01/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||20/01/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||04/02/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||23/12/2019 to 20/01/2020|
So, it’s a kind of good news for those who haven’t filled in the application forms till now. They have kind of got an extended opportunity to fill it now as the last date to apply online is now extended till 20th Jan 2020. So, fill in the application form today and test your performance by giving a free mock test of RBI Assistant 2020.
Those who still have any doubts or confusions related to RBI Assistant 2020 notification can go through the RBI Assistant 2020 important FAQs.
RBI Assistant 2020 Apply Online Link
Candidates can apply online for RBI Assistant 2020 by clicking the link below:
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2019 – How To Apply
Though, it is very important to fill in all the details correctly while submitting the online application form, here are few steps guiding the aspirants as how to go about applying online.
- Click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” on the RBI website.
- Select the tab “Click here for New Registration” to register application.
- Fill in Name, Contact Details and Email Id. A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and is displayed on the screen.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates those who are unable to fill in the application in one go, they can save the already entered data by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Aspirants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application as you will not be able to make any changes to the application after clicking the Final Submit button.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Before clicking on the final submit button make sure to preview and verify the entire application once.
- Click the payment tab and proceed for payment.
- Click the Submit button.
Those who have already submitted their online applications must not wait any further to start practicing mock tests for RBI Assistant 2020 Prelims. Take our free mock test and formulate a proper study plan as per your strong and weak concepts.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"