NHB (National Housing Bank) is inviting applications for the Assistant Manager post and the NHB Assistant Manager 2020 examination is going to be held on 18th Oct 2020 which is just around the corner. With just 4 days left for the exam we advice the candidates to keep practicing mock tests in order to gain better clarity over the already done concepts so far. While you are preparing for the upcoming NHB Assistant Manager exam make sure that you don’t pick any fresh topic or concept at this point in time. This is the time to revise what all you have done previously and rather its time that you give final touches to your preparation by just revising the important concepts only. Thus, here in this article we are to guide aspirants for few last minute tips for the aspirants.
NHB has finally released the admit cards of the aspirants those who have their exam on 18th Oct, 2020. Download NHB 2020 admit cards by clicking the link.
We advice you to read and implement these last minute tips carefully and stay focussed on your exam revision. But, before moving onto that let’s first take a look at the NHB Assistant Manager 2020 exam pattern.
NHB Assistant Manager Exam 2020 – Exam Pattern
|Sr. No||Name of Tests(NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separatelytimed)||Type of test|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes||Objective|
|2||General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge.||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|3||English Language||25||30||English||35 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on data analysis and interpretation)||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|English Language* (Letter Writing and Essay)||02||25||English||30 minutes||Descriptive|
1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
no penalty for the question which is not marked by the candidate or left blank.
As far as the Descriptive test is concerned the descriptive test is of English language for 25 marks and it will be 30 minutes duration. The descriptive part comprises of two sections including Letter writing and Essay. The descriptive test is to be done on computer only by typing. Immediately after the objective test gets over the descriptive test would start.
NHB 2020 Assistant Manager – Last Minute Exam Tips
- As already mentioned above this is not the time to start any new topic and must give final touches to those you have been already doing since now. Trust your already preparation as starting a new topic at this point in time will only lead to confusion and nothing else.
- Try and revise all shortcuts and basic formulas you must have created notes of.
- Handling pressure plays a great role in performing well for the exam. So, try different exercises that helps you to handle pressure.
- Eat healthy food and avoiding spending much time on social media.
- Sleep well before the exam.
- Keep your Admit Cards ready and handy with you.
NHB Assistant Manager 2020 – Exam Tips During the Exam
NHB Assistant Manager exam is falling on 18th October, 2020 which is just 4 days away and its time to wrap up your exam preparations. Keep the below mentioned things in mind while going to the examination hall on the actual exam day:
- Reading all the questions first is extremely important. Don’t be in a hush while reading the questions.
- Move on from questions quick if you get stuck somewhere. Keep sitting on a question you are not getting the answer for is a sheer waste of time.
- Try and pick those questions first which you are sure of.
- Avoid random guesses as it may cost you negative marks.
- Attempt a question only if you are sure of its solution.
NHB Assistant Manager 22020 – Exam Checklist
As far as exam checklist is concerned look at these things and take out and place them at a safe place and it should be handy for you to carry to the examination hall. Do this exercise of collecting these documents a day or two prior to the exam so that you don’t miss out on anything in haste.
- Admit cards
- Id proof
- Other important documents (if any mentioned in the NHB 2020 notification)
As a part of the NHB Assistant Manager 2020 mock test series, aspirants can purchase 5 mock tests for ₹249 only. Practicing these mock tests will help you analyze the actual exam well and shall make you practice all important concepts in one go. These mock tests will also help you analyze your strong and weak concepts so that you can pick and choose questions first accordingly in the exam. This brings us to the end of the NHB Assistant Manager 2020 last minute tips article.
All the Best!
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"