The aspirants those who were waiting for the NABARD Grade A 2021 notification must have got a sigh of relief now as the NABARD Grade A 2021 recruitment notification is out featuring a total of 162 vacancies. The online application for NABARD Grade A is already started and the online application ends on August 7, 2021. We would advice the candidates to not wait for the last moment for the online registration and rather start filling up the same. Those who are planning to give this reputed examination must start their preparation from now as the prelims may happen anytime in the last week of August or first week of September 2021. The actual NABARD Grade A exam dates shall be out soon. In this article we will be guiding all the candidates in terms of a NABARD officer’s life, work culture, salary and about career progression etc. So, here we go.
Before we start with the NABARD Officer’s life and other aspects including work culture etc, let’s first take a quick look at the vacancies & exam dates.
NABARD Grade A 2021 Important Dates
|Online Application Starts||July 17, 2021|
|Online Application Ends||August 7, 2021|
|Prelims (Except Protocol & Security Services)||Last week of August 2021/ First Week of September 2021|
|Mains Exam||Will be Updated|
NABARD Grade A 2021 Vacancies
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)Rural development Banking Services||148|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)Rajbhasha Services||5|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)Protocol & Security services||2|
|Assistant Manager (Grade B)Rural development Banking Services||7|
Now coming back to the work environment and salary etc give it a read below:
Salary & Other Perks
Everyone looks for a job which is lucrative and has decent career progression and promotions. NABARD Grade A is one such decent job profile. Mentioned below is the salary and other perks etc:
- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.28150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)–46600–EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’
- NABARD Grade A Officers are eligible for reimbursements for the following:
- Vehicle maintenance
- Book grant
- Furnishing allowance
- Allowances for the following are given: local compensatory, dearness, house rent etc.
- Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 70,000/-.
NABARD Job Profile & Postings
As far as posts are concerned, NABARD Grade A officer (Asst. Manager) is the lowest post in the hierarchy of the managerial posts.
- There is a probation period of 2 years and can even be further extended for a maximum of 1 year more.
- Talking about posting, NABARD Grade A officers can be posted anywhere in India. However, postings usually happen in state capitals only.
- Excellent accommodation facilities are provided in almost all cities for NABARD Grade A officers.
- There are several programme and policies which are mandated by Central/State Government related to ARD. The NABARD Grade A officers are expected to work on these.
Here we are mentioning the list of the NABARD Regional Offices
|NABARD Regional Offices|
NABARD Grade A Officer’s Life & Work Environment
This is something that many people would want to know about. As we all say that every job profile should have a proper work life balance which is important. So, let’s take a quick glance over their working hours and professional growth etc.
- As far as the working environment goes, NABARD Grade A officer gets a progressive and a collaborative work environment.
- The major focus is on professional growth.
- Innovative people are welcomed and it even offers a diverse workplace, majorly restricted to postings in state capitals.
- Fixed office timings are there from 09.30 Hrs to 17.30 Hrs.
Apart from this we would like the aspirants to know that PracticeMock has come up with NABARD Grade A 2021 Complete Course. Candidates preparing for this particular exam can buy the complete course and can start preparing accordingly. Those preparing for it must take a free mock test to get hands on the newly changed exam pattern etc.
NABARD Grade A 2021: Complete Course
The complete package includes:
- Economic & Social Issue (ESI): Study Notes, Revision Notes & Quizzes
- Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD): Study Notes, Revision Notes & Quizzes
- Monthly Current Affairs: Comprehensive & Relevant Coverage of ESI & ARD Current Affairs
- Comprehensive Coverage of Important Reports Released by Government Agencies, WB, IMF, WTO, UNDP & Others…
- Comprehensive Coverage of Relevant Government Schemes & Programme
- 10 Complete Mock Tests for Phase 1 Exam
- 10 Complete Mock Tests for Phase 2 Exam
NABARD Grade A 2021 Course Features
- Study Notes for Comprehensive Study
- Revision Notes for Quick Revision & Recall
- Chapter Wise Quizzes for Quick Self Assessment
- Study Notes are 100% Mapped to the Syllabus of NABARD Grade A Exam
- No Filler Content. Only Relevant & Important Content
This brings us to the end of the article. Since, not much time is left for this important examination to commence its better that you start preparing for it now. Take first mock test free to know your performance level and then gradually keep preparing for it.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- Download Free Study Material Here