The NABARD Grade A 2021 Prelims examination is just 12 days away from now as the exam is scheduled for September 18, 2021. The NABARD Grade A admit cards have been released. In this article we are giving all the necessary information to the candidates related to the NABARD Grade A official information handout that has been released. The information handout released comprises of sample questions from the sections including English language, Reasoning, Computer Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Decision Making, General Awareness, Economic & Social Issues with focus on Rural India and Agriculture & Rural Development.
As far as the NABARD Grade A recruitment goes it comprises of three phases including Phase I which is the Preliminary examination, Phase II the Mains (Descriptive & Objective) and Phase-III – Personal Interview]. The NABARD Grade A Prelims exam is a kind of a screening test and is only qualifying in nature. Those who will qualify in NABARD Grade A Phase II will be shortlisted for the Interview.
In order to give a better idea to the aspirants preparing for NABARD Grade A 2021 prelims exam below we are mentioning the NABARD Grade A exam pattern.
NABARD Grade A 2021 Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||20||20||Composite time of 120 minutes (2 hours)|
|6.||Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
|7.||Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
NOTE: The exam is Bilingual – Hindi and English (except test of English Language)
NABARD Grade A 2021 Prelims Important Information
The NABARD Grade A prelims exam which is on Sep 18, 2021 is of 120 minutes, however candidates are expected to arrive at the venue an hour prior of your allotted time for collection of call letter, instructions etc. Only the tests except that of the English language will be provided in both Hindi and English. Any question can be attempted at any point in time within the examination hours. The scores of Online Exam will be obtained by adopting the following procedure mentioned below:
- Number of correctly answered questions by a candidate in each objective test will be considered at arriving at the corrected score. The corrected score will be done after applying penalty for the incorrect answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
*Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
3. Scores on total and testwise scores is reported with decimal points upto two digits.
Since vacancies are earmarked discipline wise, thus Cut Offs will be also be marked discipline wise.
- Merit Section – General Awareness, Eco & Soc. Issues (with focus on Rural India), Agriculture & Rural Development with Emphasis on Rural India.
- Qualifying Section – Test of Reasoning, English Language, Computer Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Decision Making are qualifying sections.
- Shortlisting of the candidates for the Main exam will be based on marks scored in the Merit section only
This is all from us related to NABARD Grade A information handout comprising of sample questions for all the sections of NABARD Grade A prelims 2021 exam. Study and practice these along with many more mock tests to score well in the upcoming examination.