Preparing for the upcoming ESIC UDC & ESIC MTS exams? If yes then you have landed at the right spot wherein you will be able to download a free PDF comprising of 500+ most probable current affairs questions and answers for the upcoming ESIC 2022 exams. Current Affairs as we all know is quite an important section which we must not ignore. As far as the exam dates are concerned, ESIC UDC is scheduled for March 19 followed by ESIC MTS which is to be held on 26th March, 2022. So, with not much time left in hand one should not wait to start preparing for it religiously which is why we are here with 500+ most probable CA questions for ESIC exam. These 500+ CA questions will be even beneficial for those who have their Nainital Bank PO & Nainital Bank Clerk exam lined up.
The 500+ Most Probable CA questions PDF comprise of current affairs questions along with their answers for the aspirants to prepare for the exam well. Download the complete PDF by clicking the link below:
Have a glance at few CA questions from the compilation:
- ____________ has become the first woman to appear in six ICC Women’s Cricket World Cups.
Answer: Mithali Raj
2. Goldi Solar has partnered with Shree Ramkrishna Knowledge Foundation (SRKKF) to lay the foundation stone for the solarization of the village of Dudhala in _____________.
3. What are the GST collections for February 2022?
Answer: Rs 1,33,026 crore (CGST is Rs 24,435 crore, SGST is Rs 30,779 crore, IGST is Rs 67,471 crore and cess is Rs 10,340 crore)
4. The Indian Navy has successfully test-fired a long-range version of the BrahMos supersonic cruise missile from stealth destroyer _____________.
Answer: INS Chennai
5. According to norms, investments in non-SLR (statutory liquidity ratio) securities by primary (urban) cooperative banks is to be limited to _________ of a bank’s total deposits as on March 31 of the previous year.
6. As per the Union Budget 2022-23, PM GatiShakti Master Plan for Expressways will be formulated in 2022-23 to facilitate faster movement of people and goods. The National Highways network will be expanded by ________ km in 2022-23.
7. Renowned ____________ leg spinner Shane Warne has passed away recently in Koh Samui, Thailand.
8. As per the Union Budget 2022-23, Raising and Accelerating MSME Performance (RAMP) programme with outlay of Rs. ________ over 5 years will be rolled out.
Answer: 6,000 Crore
9. ____________ has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with IPE Global for the SAMRIDH Healthcare Blended Finance Facility with finance of up to USD 150 million (about Rs 1,140 crore) to support health enterprises and innovators.
Answer: Axis Bank
- Axis Bank, and CRMNEXT, the leading CRM for banks, have won the IBS Intelligence Global FinTech Innovation Awards 2021 for the “Best CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System Implementation”.
10. The 19th edition of the India-US Military Cooperation Group (MCG) meeting has been held in __________.
Answer: Agra, Uttar Pradesh