The prelims examination for LIC AAO 2023 exam is scheduled to be held on 17th and 20th February 2023 while the mains exam will be conducted on 18th March 2023. Want to cover every topic as soon as possible? Want to clear the LIC AAO 2023 exam in first attempt? But the competition would be tough. Maybe tougher than ever before! So, you need to ensure you enter the exam room fully prepared and equipped with a section-wise strategy to cover all the questions in time. As the LIC AAO exam is a test of your knowledge and time-management skills, it is important to have a calculated section-wise strategy to clear the exam. But before that, you will have to cover every topic from the syllabus.
Today, we will share with you a few important section-wise tips and strategies coupled with LIC AAO Prelims 2023 Mock Tests that will surely help you while covering the exam syllabus and giving the exam!
जल्दी से LIC AAO Prelims Mock Test लीजिये और जानिए आपको Exam Clear करने के लिए क्या चाहिए!
LIC AAO Exam date 2023 Overview
|Organization||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2023
Given below for the detailed exam pattern for LIC AAO Prelims 2023 Exam:
|Sections||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||16||18||20 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||16||18||20 mins|
|English Language (Grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension.)||30||30||English||09||10||20 mins|
LIC AAO 2023 Important Dates
|LIC AAO 2023 Events||Dates|
|LIC AAO 2023 Notification||15th January 2023|
|LIC AAO Apply Online 2023 Starts||15th January 2023|
|Last Date to Apply for LIC AAO 2023||31st January 2023|
|Last Date to pay application fees||31st January 2023|
|Call Letter for Preliminary Examination||7 to 10 days before the examination|
|Preliminary Exam Date||17th and 20th February 2023|
|Preliminary Exam Result||March 2023|
|LIC AAO Prelims Cut Off||March 2023|
|Call Letter for Mains Examination||March 2023|
|LIC AAO Mains Exam Date||18th March 2023|
LIC AAO Prelims 2023 Mock Test ही वो सीढ़ी है जो आपको मंजिल तक पहुंचाएगी ! Mock Test लो और कामयाबी की मंजिल तय कर लो!
LIC AAO 2023 – 20-Day Success Roadmap
The LIC AAO Prelims exam invites lakhs of aspirants, and the competition is tough. try the, you need to craft the best strategy with expert tips to prepare for LIC AAO in order to crack the competitive Prelims stage.
Therefore, given below is a 20-day study plan that covers all sections of the exam.
|Day||Logical Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
|Day 1||Seating Arrangements Concept |
*Take 1 FREE LIC AAO 2023 Mock Test & Complete Analysis
|Practice Data Interpretation||Vocabulary Practice and Solve Reading Comprehension|
|Day 2||Reasoning Puzzles Concepts||Ratio & Proportion Concepts||Brush up the Basics, Go through Formulae, and Short tricks. Vocabulary Practice|
|Day 3||Reasoning Puzzles Practice Test|
*Take LIC AAO 2023 Mock Test 1 & Complete Analysis
|Time Analyzing the Performance, Identify your Strengths & Weaknesses||Number Series Practice Test|
|Day 4||Take a FREE Mock Test||DI -Caselet & Tabular||Vocabulary Level 1 and 2|
|Day 5||Syllogism Practice Test|
*Take LIC AAO 2023 Mock Test 2 & Complete Analysis
|Simplification/ Approximation Practice Test||Reading Comprehension Concept|
|Day 6||Reasoning Sectional Test||Average + HCF & LCM||Reading Comprehension Practice Test, Vocabulary Practice|
|Day 7||Cloze Test Concept|
*Take LIC AAO 2023 Mock Test 3 & Complete Analysis
|Data Sufficiency Concepts||English Fillers|
|Day 8||Input-Output Practice Test||Profit & Loss Concepts||Cloze Test Practice Test|
|Day 9||Practice Puzzle|
*Take LIC AAO 2023 Mock Test 4 & Complete Analysis
|Practice Odd One Out + Probability Concept||Vocabulary Practice|
|Day 10||Syllogism Concepts||Quadratic Equations Concepts||Practice Reading Comprehension|
Logical Reasoning Concepts
*Take LIC AAO 2023 Mock Test 5 & Complete Analysis
|Input-Output Concepts + DI Caselet||Error Spotting Concepts|
|Day 12||Inequality Concepts + Practice Test||Data Sufficiency Practice Test||Vocabulary & Grammar Practice|
|Day 13||Logical Reasoning Practice Test|
*Take LIC AAO 2023 Mock Test 6 & Complete Analysis
|Quadratic Equation Practice Test, Grammar Practice||Cloze Test Practice|
|Day 14||Blood Relations Concept||Averages, Mixtures, and Alligation Concepts||Vocabulary + Grammar|
|Day 15||Blood Relations Practice Test|
*Take LIC AAO 2023 Mock Test 7 & Complete Analysis
|Profit & Loss Practice Test, Percentages & Partnership Concepts||RC & Cloze Test Practice|
|Day 16||Direction Sense Concept||Simple & Compound Interest Concepts||Sentence Improvement/ Correction Concepts|
|Day 17||Alphanumeric Series Concepts & Practice|
*Take LIC AAO 2023 Mock Test 8 & Complete Analysis
|Time, Speed & Distance Concepts + Para jumbles Practice||Para Jumbles & Sentence Completion + Vocab|
|Day 18||Direction Sense Practice Test, Direction Sense + Linear puzzle concept||Sentence Improvement/ Correction Practice Test, Mensuration level 1 and 2 concepts + Time & Work|
|Error Detection, Fillers, Word Usage|
|Day 19||Order And Ranking Concept|
*Take LIC AAO 2023 Mock Test 9 & Complete Analysis
|Simple & Compound Interest Practice Test||Error Detection + Grammar Rules revision|
|Day 20||Order & Ranking Practice Test||Time, Speed & Distance Practice Test||Revise Vocabulary Words +|
*Take LIC AAO 2023 Mock Test 10 & Complete Analysis
Note: You will not require to study General Awareness on a day-wise basis. Just make sure to keep up with the past six-month Current Affairs concerning national and international issues, and revise CA notes every 5 days to ace the section easily.
Have You Still Not Taken a FREE LIC AAO Prelims 2023 Mock Test! Click Here Quickly!👈
LIC AAO 2023-Subject-Wise Preparation Tips for Success
In order to maximize the score of each section of the exam, you need to have a subject-wise plan. Let’s shed some light on simple yet effective tips that have proven beneficial for all successful students in the past:
1. Reasoning Ability
- This section requires logical skills. To fetch minimum qualifying marks in the Prelims exam, you need to cover and master all the scoring or important topics.
- Begin with topics like Coding-Decoding, Syllogism, Inequality, Seating Arrangements, Logical Reasoning, and Blood Relations. Attempt a FREE Mock Test to analyze your strengths and weaknesses in these topics.
- In exam time, attempt topics like Syllogism, coding-decoding, direction test, and inequalities first as these topics require less time.
Important topics to cover
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Seating Arrangements
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Machine Input-Output
- Order and Ranking
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
2. Quantitative Ability
- Solve questions on a daily basis to train your mind to analyze question patterns and attempt questions quickly.
- Practice as many questions as you can on Approximation and BODMAS.
- Practice LIC AAO previous year papers for specific questions on topics like simplification.
- This section is standard for all candidates in the preliminary exam, but in the mains exam, this section is only included in the Generalist cadre.
- For Data Interpretation, Practice 5 sets of Tabulation, Pie Chart, Line Graph, Bar Graph, and Miscellaneous DI questions involving word problems.
- The Quants section requires strong basic calculation skills to make the most of this section. Hence, you should practice as much as you can to get a faster speed in attempting questions. Therefore, it is important to brush up on basic concepts of mathematics as the questions included in the section are based on basic maths concepts.
Important topics to cover
- Number Series
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Interpretation (Radar/Web, Pie Chart, Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet)
- Data Sufficiency
- Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems: Work and Time
- Speed Distance and Time
- Probability, Mensuration
- Permutation and Combination
- HCF and LCM
- Profit and Loss
- SI & CI
- Problem on Ages
- Average, Partnership
- Problems on Boats and Stream
- Problems on Trains
- Mixture and Allegation
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Ratio and Proportion
3. English Language
- The English section is qualifying. It is important to clear it. The English section is worth 30 points and will not be counted in the final merit list.
- Examine your strong and weak areas by answering the questions accordingly.
- Revise and solve questions from topics such as the Cloze Test, Reading Comprehension, Fillers, Error Spotting & Phrase Replacement, and vocabulary section. This approach will assist you in getting the cut-off marks in this subject.
Important topics to cover
- Vocabulary-based questions
- Cloze Test
- Word Usage
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Sentence Errors
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Improvement
- Paragraph-related questions like paragraph restatement, paragraph inference, paragraph fillers, paragraph connectors, paragraph completion, etc.
4. General Awareness
- The General Awareness section is a high-scoring section. Test your GA skills by taking a FREE Mock Test!
- Read daily newspapers such as The Hindu, Economic Times, Dainik Bhaskar, and others to stay up to date on Current Affairs for at least 8 months.
- Take daily notes and keep revising them every day. Your notes should focus on national issues related to the insurance and banking sector, and other important news from the last 6 months before the exam.
Important topics to cover
- Awards, Honors, and Recognition
- Books and Authors
- Important Days
- Countries, Capitals, and Currencies
- Indian Politics
- Science and Technology
- History of India
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economics
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Financial Institutions – National and International
- National and International Organizations
- Current Affairs – National and International
Get LIC AAO 2023 Free Mock Test & Improve Like Never Before!
And What’s More?
Get FREE Quizzes & Mini Mocks👉
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- Download Free Study Material Here
Free Mock Tests & Relevant Articles for the Upcoming Exams