The LIC AAO Mains exam was conducted today and we are ready with its analysis. This analysis will surely be helpful to aspirants who are preparing for LIC exams. Overall, the paper was moderate. Let’s have a look at the topic from which questions were asked.
This section was moderate to difficult.
- 15 questions from Puzzles & Seating Arrangement
- 5 questions on Linear Seating Arrangement
- 5 questions on Grid-based puzzle
- 5 questions on Circular Arrangement & Blood Relations
- 3 questions on Quantity Comparison
- 3 questions on Syllogism
- 3 questions on Critical Reasoning
- 3 questions on Inequalities
- 1 question on Coding-decoding
- 2 questions on Meaningful Words
Questions of this section were moderate in nature.
- 18 questions from Data Interpretation
- 6 questions from Caselet
- 6 questions from Line + Table Graph
- 6 questions from Missing Table
- 2 questions from Partnership
- 2 questions from Mensuration
- 2 questions from Venn Diagram
- 6 Data Sufficiency questions
Around 18 questions were from Current Affairs and 12 questions were from Static GK. These questions were moderate in terms of difficulty-level.
Questions from the insurance sector were moderate to difficult.
Letter Writing Topics (150 words)
- A request for address change in an existing policy
- An advice of saving to a friend who started a new job to save by buying an insurance policy
- A letter to your company to bring group insurance for employees
Essay Writing Topics (200 words)
- Benefits of Travel Insurance
- Financial Planning
- Comparison of Mutual Fund & Insurance
Wishing all the aspirants all the best for their results.Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"