IBPS RRB 2020 exam notification is out and as far as the current exam dates for RRB PO and RRB Clerk 2020 Prelims exams is concerned the exam is supposed to take place in the months of September and October. Mentioning below the complete exam schedule of IBPS RRB as per the IBPS RRB 2020 official notification. The notification is released featuring 4624 and 3800 vacancies for Office Assistant and Officer Scale I respectively. This year due to COVID-19 pandemic the exam notification and dates have got delayed and since the situation is currently prevailing and is not expected to settle by the time of the exam, thus IBPS has released special guidelines or instructions to be followed by all the candidates those who will appear for the RRB PO or RRB Clerk 2020 exams. This article is all about those special guidelines that are to be followed strictly including social distancing etc.
Important Dates IBPS RRB PO/OS 1 2020
According to the IBPS RRB 2020 notification that was released today, the dates of the IBPS RRB OS 1 and IBPS RRB OA 2020 examination are as mentioned below.
|Online Registration Dates||01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||12.08.2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||24.08.2020 to 29.08.2020|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||August, 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||September/October 2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main/Single||October/November 2020|
|Online Examination – Main / Single||October/ November 2020|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/ November 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/ November 2020|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/ November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant.|
This year IBPS has given priority to the safety of the candidates thus special norms have been decided by them which are to be followed mandatorily by each and every aspirant coming to give the exam. These New IBPS RRB Exam Day Guidelines are as follows:
IBPS RRB Exam Day Guidelines – Do’s and Dont’s
- The time slot mentioned in the admit card for each candidate should be followed strictly. Either it will be mentioned on the admit card or it has been informed to the candidate by SMS/Mail on their registered mobile number/mail.
- Candidates to report 15 minutes prior at the exam venue.
- No personal material or belongings to be shared with anyone
- A safe social distancing is to be made with each other
- Mapping of candidates roll number and lab number will not be displayed outside, rather it will be intimated to each and every candidate individually at the time of entry.
- Candidates must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone and it must also show candidate’s risk factor.
- Candidates need to display the app status to the security guard before entering the venue.
- At the entry point each ad every individual will be tracked with thermo guns for temperature and in case the temperature is found above normal that candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Registration of the candidates to be done with the photo capture.
- Rough sheets to be given to each candidate and no additional rough sheet will be issued.
- The exam sheets are to be dropped off at the alloted drop box at the end of the exam.
IBPS RRB Exam Day Guidelines – Permitted Items
Candidates are permitted to carry only specific items inside the venue. These are:
- Personal gloves
- N95 Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Simple Pen
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card and other important exam related documents.
- In the case of Scribe Candidates, the scribe needs to carry their own set of masks and gloves.
IBPS RRB Exam Day Guidelines – Self Declaration Form
Candidates those who do not have a smartphones, they will have to bring in with them a signed declaration to this effect. He will have to show the same to the security guard before entering the examination venue.
NOTE: Candidates those who are found with a moderate or high risk status on the Aarogya Setu app will not be allowed entry into the examination centre.
That brings us to the end of this article. Follow these guidelines strictly that are issued by the IBPS itself to make the entire examination process safe for everyone. A check on all the social distancing norms are mandatory.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"