IBPS RRB 2020 notificationis out now. The IBPS RRB 2020 notification got released today featuring 4624 vacancies for RRB Clerk 2020. This year the notification got delayed due to COVID-19 pandemic and many aspirants were eagerly waiting for the same. Since, now the wait is over our advice to the candidates is to take a free mock test for RRB Clerk Prelims 2020. As far as the exam dates are concerned IBPS 2020 calendar was released long time back, thus aspirants must be knowing the RRB Clerk 2020 exam dates. Check here for the IBPS RRB 2020 Expected Vacancies. Many of you must have a query in your minds that how to start RRB Clerk 2020 exam preparation so that the exam can be cracked in first attempt. We in this article have got a well planned section-wise strategy as how to clear the exam. For those who haven’t started it yet must take a free RRB Clerk Prelims mock test to start with and then implement these tips in your exam preparation planning. This is going to surely help you get through IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020. Before moving onto exam preparation strategy, let’s first have a look at the IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020 exam dates.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registration Dates||01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||12.08.2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||24.08.2020 to 29.08.2020|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||August, 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||September/October 2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main/Single||October/November 2020|
|Online Examination – Main / Single||October/ November 2020|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/ November 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/ November 2020|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/ November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant.|
Now coming back to our well defined and effective exam preparation strategy. The ultimate goal should be to score as high as possible in this exam. As we all know that banking exams are highly competitive and every year lakhs of aspirants appear for these, thus for you to clear the IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 exam you will have to stay a cut above.
How to Crack IBPS RRB 2020 Clerk Exam
The first and the foremost thing is to have a sound knowledge of the RRB Clerk exam pattern. This will help you to plan your exam preparation strategy well. The exam pattern for the same is defined below:
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020 Prelims Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Section||Medium of Exam||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||*||40||40||Composite Time of 45 minutes|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020 Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Section||Medium of Exam||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||*||40||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
|4 a*||English Language||English||40||40|
|4 b*||Hindi Language||Hindi||40||40|
IBPS RRB Clerk Preparation Plan & Exam Strategy
- Creation of Short Notes – For quick revision at the RRB clerk 2020 exam time it is important to scroll through short notes created at the time of the RRB Clerk exam preparation. Make sure that you don’t forget to create short notes while preparing section-wise for the RRB Office Assistant 2020 exam as it will surely be useful for your last minute revision strategy.
- Attempt RRB Clerk Office Assistant 2020 mock test for better time management and performance.
- White practicing mock tests make sure that you go through the complete analysis as that will be the key area of your performance. Practicing mock tests will help you solve different type of questions.
- When it comes to reasoning, try and solve more questions on puzzles and seating arrangements, coding decoding etc. This will help you make out as in which topic you are comfortable and in which you need more practice. However, when it comes to quant try and attempt DI first and then move onto number series.
- Take Lockdown Warm-Up tests which are sectional tests for quant, reasoning and english and are free to attempt. Attempt these tests to strengthen your quant and reasoning concepts for IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 exam.
- Be ready for any surprises in terms of any new pattern questions etc in RRB Clerk 2020 exam. For this try and attempt as many new type of questions as possible.
- One must have a clear idea of previous year cut offs. IBPS RRB Clerk & PO Cut Offs 2019 – Previous Year Cut Offs Though it may vary every year, but it will surely give you an idea as how to attempt the exam.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Preparation Tips
As far as RRB Clerk prelims 2020 exam is concerned there are only two sections including Quant and Reasoning. It is a 45 minute exam with maximum 80 marks. Both of these sections are even there in the RRB Clerk mains exam pattern thus, preparing well for these two sections will help the aspirants in the Main exam.
RRB Clerk 2020 Reasoning Preparation Tips
As far as reasoning goes first focus on the important topics and once they are achieved then the candidates must move onto the other topics. Some of the important topics in reasoning section are mentioned below:
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Seating Arrangement
Candidates can decide which topic to take up first by attempting RRB Clerk Prelims mock test.
Before starting the questions of puzzles and seating arrangements read the passage and note all the conditions at one place. This reduces the time and candidates will have less chances of getting the attempts wrong.
As far as this topic is concerned, it is vital to remember the position of the alphabets. This will help you find the position of any letter easily.
Reasoning section of IBPS RRB Clerk prelims is a scoring one if the section is practiced well. Check out this IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2020 – Reasoning Preparation Strategy.
RRB Clerk 2020 Numerical Ability Preparation Tips
Coming to this section it requires remembering lot of formulas and short cuts as it involves lot of calculation. Consequently this section is a little difficult in comparison to reasoning or any other section. However which section is easy and which is difficult completely depends upon an individual’s preparation and comfort level. Some of the important topics in Numerical Ability section are mentioned below:
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equation
- Data Interpretation
- Profit & Loss
Mentioned below are few tips to ace Numerical Ability section:
- Note down all shortcut tricks and formulas while practicing any new concept.
- Solve as many practice questions as possible with increasing difficulty levels and try and solve all these in a time bound manner.
- Go through the formulas regularly and in this it is always better to solve those questions first that can be answered quickly and in which your concepts are strong enough. This decision can be made on the basis of mock tests.
This includes caselet and always read and check the units of the charts given. Determining which calculation is to be done is important to perform the RRB Clerk prelims exam. Most of the DI questions contain the topics such as Average, Approximation etc. So, practice different DI’s as possible.
Profit & Loss, Time & Distance, SI & CI, Time & Work
All these concepts are important too and candidates can expect few questions from these. Such questions are not difficult, however they are a little calculative and lengthy.
Number Series, Inequality
These are the topics in which you can score well, but you need to have good command over these. Taking IBPS RRB Clerk mock tests will help you prepare well for all the above mentioned topics. Check out RRB Clerk Prelims Numerical Ability Preparation Tips. Hopefully these tips will be helpful in your IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2020 exam preparation.Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"