As per IBPS PO Notification, the Prelims exam will take place on October 15, 2022, onwards. This leaves you with 15 days for the preparation & revision of this exam. We hope you understand that lakhs of aspirants compete for the vacancies in this exam. And this year the number of vacancies is 6,932 which is more than what the vacancies were in 2021. The opportunities are good this year and to get selected for a government job in one of the Public Sector Banks, you need to start putting all your efforts and leave no stone unturned. In this article, we have come up with a 15-Day IBPS PO Prelims Revision Plan, following which will help you clear the exam.
Why is a Study Plan needed?
Following a Study Plan properly will help you achieve many targets in a single go. Let’s have a look:
- You get to study in a systematic way, and a Study Plan helps you in achieving just that, thereby having the right pace of preparation.
- By following a Study Plan you cover all the topics and there is no room to miss practising on any important topic.
- You can alter this Study Plan and can increase the frequency of those topics in which you need extra practice.
- Taking IBPS PO Mock Tests the way it is mentioned in the Study Plan will help you track your performance.
- You can plan your breaks in between sessions and avoid getting bored while studying.
There is no wonder that successful candidates who have cleared banking exams have stressed the importance of systematic studies & study plans time & again. A study plan ensures that you give equal time to all the topics and don’t miss out on understanding/practising any topic.
Importance of Practicing in IBPS PO Prelims
The importance of practising via a study plan is simply immense. It’s only with the help of practising that you can think of clearing IBPS PO Prelims. Follow the below steps for the best optimization of this Study Plan :
- Initially, you need to refer to the syllabus of the Prelims exam, pick a topic from that list, understand its concept and start practising questions.
- At this stage, you should practice questions like a freak.
- Practice at least 100 questions on a topic in 4/5 batches.
- After each batch, review your attempts with the help of detailed solutions and pick those questions which you have answered incorrectly.
- Delve deep inside and figure out what went wrong. Revise your basics and ensure that you don’t repeat the same mistakes.
Practising this way will help you in multiple ways. Firstly, since you will be practising a number of questions on a given topic thereby reinforcing the basic concepts of that very topic multiple times; Secondly, you will face new & different types of questions. Thirdly, the more you practice and become comfortable with the concept, the better your speed becomes. We have placed Mock Tests at several places inside this Study Plan. Ensure that you follow this plan and start solving a lot of questions. As discussed above, only practice will not suffice. You need to review your attempts as well.
|Day||Goal 1||Goal 2||Goal 3|
|1||Free IBPS PO Mock Test||Direction Sense||IBPS PO Mini Mocks|
|2||Seating Arrangements||Mensuration and Average, Ratio & Proportion||Idioms and Phrases|
|3||Reading Comprehension||Direction Sense||Approximation, Simplification & Data Sufficiency|
|4||IBPS PO Mock Test 1||Inequalities|
|5||Number Series||Inequalities||Seating Arrangements/Puzzles|
|6||Direction Sense||SI & CI and Problems on Ages||Number Series|
|7||IBPS PO Topic-wise Quizzes||IBPS PO Mock Test 2|
|8||Approximation, Simplification & Data Sufficiency||Syllogism|
|9||Spot the Error||Work and Time & Speed, Distance and Time||IBPS PO Topic-wise Quizzes|
|10||IBPS PO Mock Test 3||Blood Relations|
|11||HCF, LCM and Profit & Loss||Sentence Rearrangement||IBPS PO Mini Mocks|
|12||Sentence Rearrangement||HCF, LCM and Profit & Loss||IBPS PO Mock Test 4|
|13||IBPS PO Mini Mocks||Seating Arrangements/Puzzles|
|14||Coding-decoding and Machine Input-Output||Idioms and Phrases||IBPS PO Topic-wise Quizzes|
|15||Fill in the Blanks||Number Series||Data Interpretation- Working on Line Graph, Bar Graph, Pie Chart; Tabular; Caselet; Mixed DI, Radar Table, Funnel based DI|
So here’s the much-awaited 35 Days IBPS PO Prelims Study Plan! Tomorrow is a new day. Start your preparation tomorrow itself and get ahold of a government job in 2022. Do you feel that all the topics are covered in this Plan? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Wishing you good luck with your preparation! Follow our FB page for the latest updates on Current Affairs.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- Download Free Study Material Here