IBPS Clerk Prelims is scheduled for 5th December 2020 which is just 10 days away from today. We believe that by now candidates must have started with their last lap of exam preparation or few must have started with their revision for the same. Since only 10 days are left for the exam starting today, in this article we will talk about a 10 day revision schedule which candidates may follow to stay above the edge. With cut-throat competition for these exams aspirants prepare hard for it, however not everyone gets selected. This year IBPS released its notification in the month of September featuring a total of 1557 vacancies. Candidates are striving hard to achieve their goal of clearing the IBPS Clerk prelims exam in the very first attempt, so here we are with the last 10 day revision strategy.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Prelims Exam Pattern
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
This exam will get started from 5th Dec and will take place in multiple shifts across various examination centers. Many aspirants are very hopeful this time, thus they are already preparing for it with all their efforts. As 10 days are left for the exam to commence so your revision strategy should be such that shall cover each and every topic which you have already done in the past.
10 Day Revision Schedule – IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020
Along with a good exam preparation rigorous and intelligent revision is a must. We publish quizzes on our PracticeMock app on regular basis which candidates must try out in order to have better clarity. Mentioned below is the revision schedule. Implement it well or you can even tweak the same as per your strong and weak areas.
|Date||Reasoning Section||Quantitative Aptitude||English||Mock Tests+ Analysis|
|25th November||Order & Ranking|
Direction & Distance
|Take IBPS Clerk Prelims free mock test & Analyze it|
|26th November||Rank of Alphabets|
|Fill in the Blanks|
|Take IBPS Clerk Prelims 01 Mock test & Analyze it|
|27th November||Coding Decoding|
|Take IBPS Clerk Prelims 02 Mock test & Analyze it|
|28th November||Alphanumeric Series|
|Take IBPS Clerk Prelims 03 Mock test & Analyze it|
|29th November||Basics of Input Output Puzzles||Mixture & Alligation|
Profit & Loss
|Odd one out|
|Take IBPS Clerk Prelims 04 Mock test & Analyze it|
|30th November||Verbal/Logical Reasoning|
Circular Seating arrangement
|Ration & Proportion|
|Fill in the Blanks|
|Take IBPS Clerk Prelims 05 Mock test & Analyze it|
|1st December||Basics of Input Output|
Age Related Questions
Odd one Out
|Take IBPS Clerk Prelims 06 Mock test & Analyze it|
|2nd December||Alphanumeric Series|
|Basics of Time & Work|
Pipes & Cisterns
|Take IBPS Clerk Prelims 07 Mock test & Analyze it|
|3rd December||Simple Interest |
|Rank of Alphabets Syllogism||VocabularyFill in the Blanks||Take IBPS Clerk Prelims 08 Mock test & Analyze it|
|4th December||Take IBPS Clerk Prelims 09 Mock test & Analyze it|
The topics mentioned in the IBPS Clerk Prelims revision plan are all important ones and are trending as far as the recent examinations are going. So, while revising make sure that you go through these study notes well and try and attempt as many mock tests as possible. Based on the above revision schedule plan your daily study time and as mentioned above the time table can be tweaked as per your preparation level and your understanding of the concepts. Set targets for each day and try to achieve those.
Highlights of IBPS Clerk Prelims 10 Day Revision Schedule
- Attempt incorporated mock tests including IBPS Clerk Prelims free mock test. There is enough room available for the candidates to not only take these tests but to analyze them. Analyze your performance is extremely important else this entire exercise will be futile.
- The goals mentioned in the above revision schedule are not unrealistic and can be achieved in a day if you do a target based revision.
- Keep all shortcut tips and methods handy and apply the same during your revision time and while you take up mock tests now.
- There are sectional tests available for each of the sections for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020 examination. Make sure that you attempt sectional tests as well for each of the english, reasoning and quantitative aptitude sections.
- Practice daily quizzes from PracticeMock app. Download the app now.
- Allocate time wisely and test yourself on a regular basis for your speed and accuracy.
Keeping this revision plan in mind keep revising for the upcoming IBPS Clerk Prelims examination and stay well prepared. Wish you all the best for the exam.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"