IBPS Clerk 2021 recruitment notification was released on 6th Oct, 2021 and the online registrations started from 7th Oct and today that is 27th Oct, 2021 it is IBPS Clerk last date to apply. Those who have not done with the registrations yet must speed up. IBPS Clerk Prelims mock test is live and by now those aspirants who have already taken in must be knowing their weak and strong areas well. The most important part after giving the mock test is its analysis and those who fail to do the analysis will not be able to get derive a right preparation strategy because they will not come to know as what sections or topics they need to work upon to get better results.
The notification features 7858 vacancies. This year the vacancies have increased and so is the competition. So, its time to gear yourself up and start with the IBPS Clerk exam preparation. In order to help the candidates here we are with some IBPS Clerk Prelims tips to ace the examination.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021
Today 27th Oct, 2021 is the last date to apply so candidates can directly click on the link below to apply.
IBPS Clerk Last Date to Apply 2021 – How to Apply?
While filling out the form candidates cannot afford to make any mistake so one has to be extremely careful with that. Below things are to be checked thoroughly.
- Click on the link above.
- Enter the necessary details.
- Save the provisional registration number & password
- With the provisional registration number & password received, log in with these credentials and complete the application procedure.
- Personal, academic and other important details are to be filled.
- Don not make any mistake in choosing the exam center.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- Verify all the details shared.
- Pay the application fee
- Click on submit button.
This is all from us in this article. We hope that this article will be useful to you. Stay tuned for other relevant articles for IBPS Clerk 2021.