Weekly current affairs compilation covers important news and events which are important w.r.t. to all government, banking and SSC exams.
Hence, the Pdf is ideal for almost all exams like RRB PO/Clerk, IBPS PO/ Clerk, EPFO Assistant, LIC HFL, Railway RRB JE/ NTPC, LIC Assistant, RBI Grade B, etc. So, read and Download Weekly Current Affairs Pdf below.
SEPTEMBER WEEK 4 CURRENT AFFAIRS
PERSONS IN NEWS
- Suresh Chitturi has been appointed as chairman of the International Egg Commission (IEC).
- The Bulgarian (Capital: Sofia, Currency: lev) Economist Christina Georgieva was appointed as the new head of the International Monetary Fund.
- Nilesh Shah has been appointed as Chairman of the Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) at its board meeting held in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Click the below button to read more and download complete fourth-week current affairs Pdf.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"