A number of exams will take place in the coming months. Almost all the banking exams will have the section of General Awareness in their exam pattern. A major part of general awareness comprises of current affairs questions which can be scoring as well. What else! Current affairs questions are easy to answer as they are straightforward in nature. These are some good reasons that you should start preparing for Current Affairs. This section demands preparation & revision on a regular basis. It’s for this reason that every week we bring to you a comprehensive PDF on Current Affairs which covers all the events of that week in an easy-to-understand format.
This week, we are here with the October 2021 Week 1 Current Affairs PDF. Going through this PDF and revising it several times will definitely help you in exams like RRB Clerk Mains, SBI PO, IBPS PO, RBI Assistant, etc. Please keep in mind that if prepared well, Current Affairs is a scoring topic. Unlike other sections like quantitative aptitude and reasoning, you don’t have to solve the questions in general awareness section and thus you will either know the answer to that question or you wouldn’t know its answer. Therefore to give a good boost to your overall score, you should start the preparation of this section from today itself.
In competitive exams, generally, 6-7 months of current affairs are asked and this is the least duration of which the current affairs is important. Apart from providing the Weekly PDF of Current Affairs, we have also come up with some tips in this article to help you with your current affairs preparation. Let’s have a look:
- Allocate 2-3 hours to preparation & revision of Current Affairs on a daily basis.
- Make it a habit to go through the newspapers and make your own notes of the events you think are important.
- These notes will be very helpful in your revision.
- Use Weekly Current Affairs PDFs & Monthly Current Affairs PDFs to revise the current affairs.
- Read Current Affairs magazines on a regular basis
- Take Weekly Current Affairs quizzes to check your knowledge and to get acquainted with new information.
Following all these steps religiously will definitely help you improve your score in the current affairs topic. Let’s now have a look at the Weekly Current Affairs PDF:
- AirAsia India has become the first Airbus operator in the world to start Taxibot services with passengers on board with a modified Airbus fleet. It has announced the implementation of an Alternate Taxiing Solution (ATS), TaxiBot.
- The airline has tied up with KSU Aviation, the exclusive operator of the TaxiBot in India.
- Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL) was the first airport in the world that introduced Taxibot -an operationally efficient and environment-friendly advanced taxiing solution – in 2019.It is also the first airport in the world to adopt this green taxiing solution.
- India’s 1st Atal Community Innovation Center (ACIC) launched at Vivekananda Global University (VGU), Jaipur, Jagatpura, Rajasthan.It will be set up by Government of India, Atal Innovation Mission. (AIM) and NITI Aayog.
- It aims to support and nurture innovative ideas that can take the shape of big ideas and help transform society for a better tomorrow.
- It will benefit the hardworking, passionate and courageous businessmen of Rajasthan who want to take their business towards heights.
- Former Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida (64 years old) has been elected as the president of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party(LDP) and set to become the next and the 100th Prime Minister(PM) of Japan. He will be succeeding Yoshihide Suga, who stepped down as Japan’s PM.
- United States (US) satellite, Landsat 9, was launched through the United Launch Alliance (ULA) Atlas V rocket that lifted off from the foggy Vandenberg Space Force Base in California, US.
- It will monitor the Earth’s land surface by taking the orbital track of Landsat 7, which will be decommissioned.
- It is a project of NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) and the US Geological Survey (USGS).
- Tunisia’s President Kais Saied has appointed Najla Bouden Romdhane as the first woman Prime Minister of Tunisia. She succeeds Prime Minister Hichem Mechichi who served as the Prime Minister of Tunisia, from 2020 to 2021.