Current Affairs plays an important role when it comes to preparation of the upcoming exams such as RBI Assistant, RBI Grade B, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk etc. If you look at the mains exams of the past years then you will realize that in order to score good its important to do well in the General Awareness section. Current Affairs is generally related to the important events, thus its important to get a know how of all these events which took place 6-7 months prior to the date of the exam.
Here we are with our weekly current affairs PDF for the month of March 3rd week. This CA PDF includes both National & International Affairs, Reports & Indices, Person in News, Books & Authors, Sports, Important Days, Obituaries etc. Download the weekly current affairs PDF.
- Union Minister of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Parshottam Rupala has addressed the Saurashtra Maldhari Sammelan, organised by Sahjeevan (Centre for Pastoralism), at Upleta in Rajkot district of Gujarat.
- Theme of the Sammelan: “Fostering Pastoralism in Saurashtra- Conservation and its Sustenance“
- The event focussed upon the conservation of threatened breeds of livestock, particularly the Halari breed of Donkey.
- During the event, the book titled ‘Pastoral Breeds of India’ has been released.
- It is compiled by Sahjeevan andan “APEKSHA (Expectations) PATRA” shared by a group of Maldharis from Saurashtra & Kutch at the event.
2. The third edition of ‘Gender Samwaad’ has been organized by the Ministry of Rural Development to generate awareness on the interventions of Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM) across India with a gender lens.
- The theme of Gender Samwaad 2022: ‘Promotion of food and nutrition security through women’s collectives’
- It has been organized as a part of the Rural Development Ministry’s Iconic Week celebrations under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav from 7th – 13th March 2022 during the week of International Women’s Day (8th March 2022).
- The theme of Iconic Week celebrations is ‘Naye Bharat ki Naari’ (Women of New India).
This brings us to the end of the article. Wishing you good luck with your exam preparation!