Presenting to you the Current Affairs PDF of the First Week of November 2020. Staying updated on Current Affairs goes a long way in getting good marks in the current affairs questions of the General Awareness section in a competitive exam especially major banking, government and insurance exams. Candidates who are preparing for RBI Assistant 2020 Mains, SBI Clerk 2020 Mains and SEBI Grade A 2020 Phase I exam must be knowing that these examinations have been postponed due to the current situation of COVID–19. So while you are free, it is highly recommended that you keep revising the current affairs on a regular basis. Also, don’t forget to keep taking Free Mock Tests and make the best use of this period.
We have been sharing the Free Current Affairs Weekly PDFs on a timely basis with you to help you prepare well for this particular section. Not only these current affairs are helpful specifically for the exams mentioned above, but they are helpful in all the other major upcoming exams including SSC CHSL 2020, IBPS PO 2020, RRB PO 2020, RRB Clerk 2020, RRB NTPC 2019 and SBI PO 2020 etc.
Tips to keep yourself updated on Current Affairs
- Devote at least 1 hour on a daily basis to read newspapers/magazines.
- Make your own notes as you read different current affairs events
- Keep revising your own notes
- Go through free weekly & monthly capsules to ensure that you have not missed any important event in your notes
- Right before the exam, revise current affairs of previous 6-7 months
Following the above tips will definitely result in a solid preparation of current affairs. You can download the Current Affairs (First Week) of November 2020 from the link below and can acquaint themselves all important events, news, updates etc that occurred in the 1st week of November 2020. This free PDF comprises of National, International, Finance & Banking, Economy, Reports and other important news and events. Aspirants preparing for all competitive exams can make use of this free Current Affairs PDF. Download it from the below link.
- The UNESCO has recently included Panna National Park of Madhya Pradesh under its list of Biosphere reserves. Along with Panna, Fuvahmulahand Addu Atoll of Maldives was also included under the World Network of Biosphere Reserves.
- On November 2, 2020, the Ganga Utsav was begun virtually. The Ganga Task Force as a part of celebration conducted afforestation drives with NCC cadets. The Ganga Utsav is being organized by the National Mission for Clean Ganga.
- The Chief Minister of Assam, Sabananda Sonowal laid the foundation stone of Indo-Israeli Centre of Excellence for vegetables Protected Cultivation in Khetri in the outskirts of Guwahati, Assam. The centre will provide exposure to the latest Israeli technologies to the farmers of the state.
- On the eve of Statehood Day celebrations, on November 1, 2020, the State Government of Chhattisgrah launched Fortified Rice Distribution Scheme. The scheme was launched to reduce malnutrition and anaemia. Under the scheme, fortified rice is distributed through fair price shops.
- The Union Minister of Development of the North Eastern Region Shri Jitendra Singh inaugurated the Mansar Lake Development Plan in Jammu and Kashmir. The plan is to attract more than 20 lakh tourists every year.
- Saffron Production under the National Saffron Mission that was so far confined to Kashmir is now to be implemented in the North East. The plants are to be transported from Kashmir to Sikkim.
Read all the current affairs events of November (Week 1) by downloading the PDF below.
We hope that the above PDF will be helpful in your preparation. Download important study material here.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"