A number of exams will take place in the coming months. Almost all the banking exams will have a section on General Awareness in their exam pattern. A major part of general awareness comprises current affairs questions which can be scoring as well. What else! Current affairs questions are easy to answer as they are straightforward in nature. These are some good reasons that you should start preparing for Current Affairs. This section demands preparation & revision on a regular basis. It’s for this reason that every week we bring to you a comprehensive PDF on Current Affairs which covers all the events of that week in an easy-to-understand format.
This week, we are publishing April 2022 Week 1 Current Affairs PDF. Going through this PDF and revising it several times will definitely help you in exams like SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, RBI Assistant, etc. Please keep in mind that if prepared well, Current Affairs is a scoring topic. Unlike other sections like quantitative aptitude and reasoning, you don’t have to solve the questions in the general awareness section and thus you will either know the answer to that question or you wouldn’t know its answer. Therefore to give a good boost to your overall score, you should start the preparation of this section from today itself.
In competitive exams, generally, 6-7 months of current affairs are asked and this is the least duration of which the current affairs is important. Apart from providing the Weekly PDF of Current Affairs, we have also come up with some tips in this article to help you with your current affairs preparation. Let’s have a look:
- Allocate 2-3 hours to preparation & revision of Current Affairs on a daily basis.
- Make it a habit to go through the newspapers and make your own notes of the events you think are important.
- These notes will be very helpful in your revision.
- Use Weekly Current Affairs PDFs & Monthly Current Affairs PDFs to revise the current affairs.
- Read Current Affairs magazines on a regular basis
- Take Weekly Current Affairs quizzes to check your knowledge and to get acquainted with new information.
Following all these steps religiously will definitely help you improve your score on the current affairs topic. Let’s now have a look at the Weekly Current Affairs PDF: