As the aspirants must be knowing by now that SBI Clerk 2021 recruitment notification is out featuring 5000 vacancies and thus we want the aspirants to stay ready and be prepared for this upcoming examination. Also, we are today here with our weekly current affairs for the month of April 2021 week 3. In this article, we are continuing with our series of providing the Weekly CA PDFs going through which will be helpful for all the candidates for a systematic preparation of the General Awareness section.
Usually majority of questions in the bank exams come from current affairs and thus a systematic approach is required to prepare for it. So if you want to score high in the General Awareness section, start your preparation with the help of these CA capsules. Our April 2021 Current Affairs- Week 3 PDF comprises of everything from National to State Affairs, Obituaries, Reports & Indices etc.
- Secretary of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) Ajay Prakash Sawhney has inaugurated three initiatives for National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI). Three NIXI’s initiative:
- IP Guru: It will support all Indian entities to migrate and adopt Internet Protocol version (IPv6)
- NIXI Academy: It will educate technical and non-technical people in India about technologies
- NIXI-IP-INDEX portal: It will showcase IPv6 adoption rate in India and world
- Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and NITI Aayog has signed MoU with Dassault Systems Foundation for Innovation and digitally rich ecosystem among aspiring young minds
- Dassault Systems is dedicated to transform the future of education and research in India with 3D technologies.
- Foundation will contribute to Atal Tinkering Labs program in 3 broad areas: project based, self-paced learning content, hackathons & challenges and inter-country academia collaborations
- Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri has virtually launched EatSmart Cities Challenge and Transport 4 All Challenge.
- EatSmart Cities Challenge: It is a competition among cities to recognize their efforts in adopting and scaling up various initiatives under Eat Right India
- Transport 4 All Challenge: It aims to bring together cities, citizen groups, and start-ups to develop solutions that improve public transport to better serve the needs of all citizens
REPORTS & INDICES
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) has released its flagship ‘State of World Population Report 2021’ titled as ‘My Body is My Own’
- This is the first time a UN report has focused on bodily autonomy, defined as the power and agency to make choices about your body
- Nearly half the women from 57 developing countries do not have the right to make decisions regarding their bodies, including using contraception, seeking healthcare or even on their sexuality.
- Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), in partnership with Facebook has released Inclusive Internet Index 2021, that measure the extent to which internet is available and affordable by region
- India has been ranked at 49th globally, among 120 nations and shares its rank with Thailand.
- Index score was based on 4 parameters: Availability, Affordability, Relevance and Readiness categories.
Top 5 Countries:
- United States
- Hong Kong
For complete PDF, Download Free PDF- April 2021 Current Affairs- Week 3.
This brings us to the end of the article and we request all the aspirants to download these free current affairs PDFs and keep preparing for the upcoming examinations.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- Download Free Study Material Here